So you've found a track that's perfect for your production and would like to use it! Well, all you need to do is apply for a license from the PRS For Music.

It's easy to do but here are some links to help understand how to do it and what it costs. You can always get in touch, contact our international agents or speak to the PRS who will guide you through licensing our tracks.

Find out more about how to license a track

How to license a track

To use our music you need to obtain a license from the PRS For Music. The process is simple but if you are new to it, here is a step by step guide to licensing production music. If you are based outside of the UK please check to see if we are represented by an agent in your country.

Our library is covered under the IPC blanket license in the UK or you need to license via the PRS License Manager. Here is the latest production music rate card for our rates.

Please contact us if you have any questions or need some help.

For all international licenses please contact one of our sub-publishers.

Don't forget!

Please note using our music without a license is illegal and unless you want us to send the boys round with a lawyer who will bore you to death, then please get a license.

PRS for Music - Production Music